Hillside School uses a rolling admissions process. There are no application deadlines, applications are accepted throughout the year, and qualified candidates can enroll throughout the year, provided that there is space available.
Completion of application to Hillside requires:
- An on-campus or Skype interview
- A completed application (click here to download application)
- Three (3) teacher recommendations
- Educational testing and/or psychological evaluation results
- Writing sample by the applicant
Upon acceptance, an enrollment contract will be mailed to the applicant's legal guardian for completion.
For more information, or to schedule a visit to Hillside, please contact:
Kathy BagleyExecutive Assistant for Admissionskbagley@hillsideschool.net(508) 485-3483