International Admission FAQs
- Does Hillside offer an ESL (English as a Second Language) program?
- In there a required admission test for international applicants?
- Will Hillside consider a Skype interview if an on-campus interview is not feasible?
- Is there an application fee?
- Does Hillside issue the I-20 Form?
Hillside asks all international applicants whose primary language is not English to submit test results for the TOEFL Junior. For more information on registration, test dates and locations, please visit the TOEFL Junior website.
While we encourage all applicants to visit campus in person, we recognize that this may not be possible for some of our international families. Families who cannot travel to Hillside should contact the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Skype interview. Interviews will be at least 30 minutes long and prospective students must bring three English language books that they have completed. Hillside School’s Skype address is HillsideSchool .
The international application fee for Hillside is $100 USD. The fee may be paid online here or via check made out to Hillside School and mailed to Hillside School Admission Office, 404 Robin Hill Street, Marlborough, MA 01752, USA.