Bring a Friend Day
Hillside is excited to host "Bring A Friend Day" during the week of April 17-20, 2018. Bring a Friend Day is an opportunity for current students to show the students who are shadowing them what it is like to be a "Bulldog for a Day". Current students may invite a friend from their sports teams, summer camp, church, neighborhood, etc. to spend the day with them at Hillside. Prospective Hillside students who are not yet friends with a Hillside student will have a student host provided for the day!
- Complete the information form below.
- The deadline to RSVP is Friday, April 13th.
- Please note that this event is for boys only, in grades four to eight.
- Please contact Bianca Cargill at (508) 485-3483 with any questions.
On Visit Day:
- Visiting students should arrive at Hillside at 8:20 AM.
- Our guests are welcome to observe sports practices from 3:15-5:00 PM but should otherwise plan to be picked up at 3:00 PM