Fresh, delicious, food made from scratch!
We’re proud to partner with SAGE Dining Services®. SAGE, established in 1990, is the leading food service provider for independent schools and colleges throughout North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, sustainability, and culinary trends produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
Our menu is designed by our Chef just for our community. Our Chefs get to know our preferences and provide meals to please a variety of palates and meet a variety of dietary needs.
Our exciting options include:
· Authentic international cuisine.
· Fun, food truck-inspired dishes.
· Vegetarian and vegan options.
· Build-your-own stations and display cooking.
· Special selections for athletes.
· House-roasted and nitrate-free deli meats.
· Trans-fat free oils and MSG-free seasonings.
· Antibiotic- and hormone free milk.
· No Antibiotics Ever (NAE) chicken.
· Cage-free, Certified Humane® eggs.
· Sustainably sourced seafood (using guidelines from Marine Stewardship Council and Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch®).
· House-made dressings.
Nutrition and Wellness
SAGE cares about our wellness. Their philosophy is that all foods fit, and The SAGE Spotlight Program® guides us to build nutrient-dense plates and develop positive habits. Look to the dots to make sure you’re getting balanced, Dietitian-recommended meals.
The Performance Spotlight™ program for athletes, developed by SAGE’s Registered Dietitians and based on guidelines from the U.S. Olympic Committee, NCAA, and other sports associations, provides necessary nutrients and education for each performance phase ꟷ training, performance, and recovery. Teams can also enjoy house-made sports drinks and bars.
Food Allergy Management
One in 12 students SAGE serves has at least one diagnosed food allergy. SAGE’s approach to food allergies values both safety and inclusivity. Every ingredient, recipe, and menu is reviewed and tagged with the top 12 allergens. You can use the online allergen filter and ingredient lists to plan ahead. SAGE Team Members follow strict food allergy protocols. We’re always welcome to visit the kitchen and ask about inventory and preparation methods.
Great food and sustainable practices go hand in hand. SAGE develops innovative solutions that have a positive impact on people and the planet, including sourcing from local farmers to increase the freshness and flavor of our food and reduce our carbon footprint.
They’re committed to:
· Sourcing locally
· Partnering with eco-friendly vendors who use sustainable, fair trade practices.
· Purchasing ingredients that are humanely harvested.
· Supporting on-campus gardens
· Cooking in small batches, producing less waste and fewer leftovers.
· Purchasing organic products when possible.
Touch of SAGE™ Mobile App
SAGE’s free app gives us a direct connection to our dining program. You can filter for specific eating profiles (vegetarian and vegan) and rate and comment on menu items to build a fabulous menu. Food-allergic community members can easily find safe meals by creating allergen profiles, and student athletes can find education and nutritional guidance for each performance phase.
LINKS TO APPS - iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/touch-of-sage/id11...